Art Car Progress

carbloggy.jpg

I think I have figured out how to get the fabric onto the car. This is my second try. First I took a pic detail shot of “Doing the Can Can”
Next I  printed it onto canvas on my Epson 7800.
Next UV spray and then water resistant spray.
Then this was attached using spray adhesive.
A few coats of uv glossy rustoleum clear poly to seal.
Then I did the whole thing over with the ribbon.
The letters are foam.  

carblog.jpg

Below is my first try with Mod Podge. You could see through the fabric to the black car below even after the mod poge dried. Plus it was much messier. <G> I ripped this off

carnotblog.jpg

One Response to “Art Car Progress”

  1. Sherryl Says:

    Oooooh, I love it. Can’t wait to see more.